- No variation to these terms shall be binding unless agreed by the company in writing.
- Avoncroft will make every effort to deliver semen as required. However, in dealing with a live product this may not always be possible due to events outside our control, and orders are only accepted on this understanding.
- If it is necessary to withdraw a bull from service and/or semen becomes unavailable. Avoncroft will use its best endeavours to offer a suitable alternative.
- All semen sold, whether to your AI centre or not, remains the property of Avoncroft until payment is made in full, including any credit charges.
- Please note that it is the customers responsibility to insure semen whilst in storage, whether at the AI centre or in private.
- Orders placed for delivery up to 12 months ahead and which are accepted will be supplied at the price ruling at the time of sale.
- If the customer exercises his right to cancel, written notice must be received at least 28 days prior to the required delivery date if semen has been ordered in advance. Failure to do this will incur a charge of £37.50 + VAT, to cover administration, plus any handling charges raised by the receiving centre for both sending and returning the order.